PES’ Environmental Scientists and SafeWork NSW licensed asbestos assessors have comprehensive knowledge and experience in dealing with asbestos in soils.
PES’ use their up-to-date knowledge and experience to provide the safest and most cost-effective solution to dealing with your asbestos in soils problems. We understand the potential risk of asbestos to human health, so whether the issue is a backyard or a large development site, we can help.
Our asbestos in soils services include:
- Asbestos in soils identification and sampling
- Preparation and implementation of Remedial Action Plans
- All air monitoring associated with asbestos in soils remediation
- Risk Assessments
- Engagement of Licenced Asbestos Removalist’s
- Project Management of Asbestos in Soils Remediation
- Onsite Validations – including clearance inspections, analytical testing, sampling & clearance certificates by our SafeWork NSW licenced Assessors
- NATA-accredited laboratory results supporting all service delivery
- Preparation of Asbestos Remediation Control Plans and Safe Work Method Statements (SWMS).
PES has completed numerous asbestos in soils remediation projects where different techniques were used. We are willing to work with our clients, including engaging with relevant stakeholders such as local government, workers and surrounding residents to provide the most practical approach to managing or remediating any asbestos on your site.
Please see our recent projects we have completed.