Meet our experienced Practical Environmental Solutions team.
Bachelor of Construction Management
Practical Environmental Solutions founder and managing director Tony Milligan has over 40 years of both operational and front-line management experience in surveying, civil engineering, building construction and environmental disciplines.
He has managed a private-sector civil engineering construction contracting company, managed ready mixed concrete plants, an engineering and hydrographic surveyor on the Newcastle Harbour Deepening Project followed by Construction Manager and, later Building & Technical Services Manager with Newcastle City Council.
Since 2009 he has developed a substantial portfolio of skill and experience in the field of occupational hygiene and environmental consultation.
Tony has a Bachelor of Construction Management (Building) from the University of Newcastle, an Engineering Surveying Certificate, gained a qualification through the UK Faculty of Occupational Hygiene and is a SafeWork NSW licensed asbestos assessor for works involving friable asbestos (licence No. 000161).
Bachelor of Environmental Science and Management
David McQueeney is a SafeWork NSW Licenced Asbestos Assessor with over two years’ experience in the Environmental Consulting, Asbestos Management and Occupation Hygiene fields.
David joined PES after completing a Bachelor of Environmental Science and Management from the University of Newcastle. He has since gained a qualification through the UK Faculty of Occupational Hygiene.
David’s experience with PES includes:
- Building Audits and Surveys for the identification of Asbestos & Hazardous Building Materials
- Preparation of Hazardous Substances Management Plans and Asbestos Registers
- All Air Monitoring associated with Asbestos Removal
- Asbestos Clearance Inspections & Clearance Certificates
- Scope of Works Development for Asbestos Removal Projects
- Asbestos in Soils Assessment & Management
- Environmental Site Assessments.