PES’ team of hygienists have comprehensive knowledge and experience in the assessment and management of all hazardous building material.
Our hazardous materials management services include:
- Asbestos Identification and sampling
- Lead in paint and dust sampling and analysis
- All air monitoring
- Hazardous Materials Audits including preparation of Asbestos Registers
- Pre-Demolition / Refurbishment Hazardous Materials / Substances Audits & Management Plans
- Prepare Scope of works documents for the management / removal of lead paint
- NATA-accredited laboratory results supporting all service delivery
- Preparation of Lead Removal Control Plans and Safe Work Method Statements (SWMS).
PES specialises in the identification and control of materials that have to potential to be hazardous to human health.
We have partnered with clients to deliver sites and structures that are safe and fit for human occupation. We have consulted on projects that range from dealing with hazardous materials on hospitals and university sites, through to future childcare centre developments.