ASBESTOS | OCCUPATIONAL HYGIENE | ENVIRONMENTAL
Practical Environmental Solutions Pty Ltd (PES) was established in 2009 in response to demand for an occupational hygiene and environmental consultancy that could partner with clients to deliver land and buildings fit for intended use.
Focused on land and property development, PES will facilitate with partner clients, to deliver environmental and property development servicing commensurate with the required outcomes of the project.
PES is committed to providing its clients with an environmental management service capable of guiding them from the Preliminary Site Investigation phase of their project through to full validation of the site and to completion of the built asset.
We incorporate in-house service delivery with project management of more specialised providers to ensure the most cost effective and environmentally sustainable outcomes are achieved.
Our company has core occupational hygiene services in-house especially with respect to the range of hazards of concern including but not limited to asbestos.
PES has particular expertise with respect to conduct of Hazardous Substances Management Plans either pre-demolition or, for ongoing occupancies including the preparation of Asbestos Registers.
We offer the full range of occupational hygiene services allied to activities where asbestos, lead paint and dust, synthetic mineral fibres, moulds and polychlorinated biphenyls (or PCBs) are being impacted upon.
PES’ Principal has extensive experience in the civil construction, construction industry materials supply, built asset construction/maintenance and environmental industries and, subsequently, the company offers a comprehensive project management service.
We have the solution for:
- Preparation of asbestos removal control documentation, including removal control plans and SWMSs and RAPs by a licenced SafeWork NSW asbestos assessor (licence no. 000161);
- Control and clearance air monitoring;
- Asbestos Clearance Certificates for both structures and land;
- Site investigations for environmental contamination;
- Preparation of Remedial Action Plans, provision of environmental remediation monitoring services and Validation Reporting.