PESs’ team of SafeWork NSW licenced asbestos assessors have comprehensive knowledge and experience in the assessment and management of all asbestos related issues.
Our experience has enabled us provided our clients with practical solutions to their asbestos management problems across Australia. We only work with and recommend fully licenced, insured and reputable asbestos removal contractors.
Our asbestos management services include:
- Asbestos Identification and sampling
- All air monitoring associated with asbestos removal operations
- Hazardous Materials Audits including preparation of Asbestos Registers
- Pre-Demolition / Refurbishment Hazardous Materials / Substances Audits & Management Plans
- Asbestos Register Reviews and Updates
- Prepare Asbestos Management Plans
- Project Management of Asbestos Removal Operations
- Asbestos Clearance Inspections & Certificates by our SafeWork NSW Licenced Asbestos Assessors
- NATA-accredited laboratory results supporting all service delivery
- Preparation of Asbestos Removal Control Plans and Safe Work Method Statements (SWMS).
- Remediation of asbestos in soils
PES specialises in the development and maintenance of Asbestos Registers for all residential and commercial building. We have partnered with clients, including facilities managers, both private and public in the establishment or update of their site Asbestos Registers. Our accompanying reports include all information relating to current legislation, regulations and code of practices surrounding asbestos in the workplace. This has enabled straight forward and successful management of asbestos by our clients on their sites.
We utilise the latest software technology to enable us the efficiently turn around all our Hazardous Building Materials reporting in a time efficient manner.
The purpose of our reports and Asbestos Register (as required by the ‘Work Health and Safety Regulation 2017’ [NSW]) are used to describe the type, location, condition and associated risk of asbestos-containing materials (ACM) identified at the site.